DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Latte Communications Behind-the-Head Earbud Stereo Headphones w/3.5mm Jack (Black)

Replace your MP3 player headphones with these simple, black Latte Communications Earbud Stereo Headphones. They feature a behind-the-head earbud style design and connect to audio devices through a 3.5 mm jack. That means they'll work with anything from iPod/MP3 players, PDAs, CD players to notebooks and more. A set of foam earpads come included for optional use. Order these Latte...