EM-JE003-FI - Smile Jamaica In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Fire

These affordable, eco-responsible in-ear headphones offer sound isolation, three colors to choose from, a comfortable fit with three sizes of ear tips and amazing sound quality. Small and simple, with the smile Jamaica ear buds what you see is what you get. We’ve stripped the ear buds down to its essence and built it back up using natural materials. Then we stopped when the sound was just...

Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

“       I want to thank The House of Marley for allowing me to review their headphones. For those who aren't aware of The House of Marley go check out their website! They are partners with the 1LOVE movement to spread peace.   Pros: Eco-Friendly, iPod Remote, Wood, Bass lovers IEM Cons: Pushy bass, recessed miss, rolled off highs,...” --keanex