Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...