Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

“Rocketfish is the Best Buy house brand of audio components/accessories. When I picked these up I was getting sick of the 'pinched' sound of my CX300ii series B, or whatever name Sennheiser has attached to them. By 'pinched' I mean boosted in the wrong places of the spectrum. I don't believe in spending $500 on iems that are going to be sweated on, tossed in a gym bag and otherwise abused. Hell...” --Mach-X

Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these ear bud headphones that feature a neodymium magnet and 10mm drivers for great audio quality. What's Included * RocketfishTM Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones * Ear buds (small, medium, large)