Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones