Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...