EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

“EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I was actually doing a search for Ear Werks and I must have typed something wrong with my fat little fingers. Some how or fate EarTech Music came up so being into music and audio I clicked the link, and...” --acain

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

The Triple is a step up from the dual driver monitor in depth and presence, yet still clear and crisp. This is our most popular model with sound engineers, on-stage musicians, and the discriminating audiophile due to its exceptional accuracy... STANDARD FEATURES: Balanced armature drivers, Passive tuning network, 26 dB ambient noise reduction, Hypoallergenic, hard acrylic shells.... Frequency...

Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86