EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

“EarTech Music -- Have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation? Well, me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in-ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I was actually doing a search for "Ear Werks," and I must have typed something wrong with my fat little fingers. Somehow or fate, EarTech Music came up. So, being into music and audio, I clicked...” --acain

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

The Triple is a step up from the dual driver monitor in depth and presence, yet still clear and crisp. This is our most popular model with sound engineers, on-stage musicians, and the discriminating audiophile due to its exceptional accuracy... STANDARD FEATURES: Balanced armature drivers, Passive tuning network, 26 dB ambient noise reduction, Hypoallergenic, hard acrylic shells.... Frequency...

Kozee Infinity X1

Kozee Infinity X1

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562428/review-kozee-infinity-x1-custom-molded-iem   See above for my in depth review. This really is a good product. The issue is with the company itself. As I mention in the review, they are not returning emails from customers. And when people do manage to track them down on the phone - they make promises that are apparently not kept. I like Kozee...” --project86