Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

PL50 In-ear Headphones

PL50 In-ear Headphones

“ Note: the star ratings are not absolute, but instead relative to its street price at this time (~$55)   The pl50 represent a good value in budget IEMs, provided you like its particular sound signature and quirks.   The pl50s have a tiny form factor. They are easy to insert and remove, and are more than flat enough to lie down in. Needless to say, they are among the most comfortable...” --JxK

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

“ These and the PL50 are terrible quality buds, I went through both of them in less than 8 months. Both times they failed they left me in an awkward position where I really needed earbuds for working. Thus I would rate these as highly undesirable as I prize reliability and quality most.    I would not waste your time with these.. ” --jcotteri

NCAA Virginia Cavaliers SportBuds Headphones

NCAA Virginia Cavaliers SportBuds Headphones

SportBud headphones by Koss are molded in the colors of your favorite NCAA team, including their collegiate logo This 2 pair pack of ultra-lightweight in-ear SportBuds is perfect for music on the go You get both home and away colors This dual portable stereophone unit includes a see-through, compact, wind-up spool carrying case for easy storage and protection when not in use 4-foot straight...

Koss KE29-R RUBY NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WITH IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL

Koss KE29-R RUBY NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WITH IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL

The KE/29 is lightweight with an in-the-ear design for deep bass and listening to music on the go. The KE/29 features a dynamic element that is positioned just outside the ear for extended frequency response of 15-20,000Hz. The KE/29 includes small, medium and large silicone ear cushions for a customized fit to enhance isolation when you want to eliminate ambient sounds that interfere with the...