Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Koss KE29-B Bronze Noise Isolating Earbuds with In-Line Volume Control

Koss KE29-B Bronze Noise Isolating Earbuds with In-Line Volume Control

The KE/29 is lightweight with an in-the-ear design for deep bass and listening to music on the go. The KE/29 features a dynamic element that is positioned just outside the ear for extended frequency response of 15-20,000Hz. The KE/29 includes small, medium and large silicone ear cushions for a customized fit to enhance isolation when you want to eliminate ambient sounds that interfere with the...

Koss KE29BZ Isolating Earbud (Bronze)

Koss KE29BZ Isolating Earbud (Bronze)

The Koss KE29BZ is a portable isolation earbud stereophone. With a dynamic element for extended frequency response of 15-20,000 Hz. This compact design provides a robust sound. The KE29BZ is a lightweight, in-the-ear earbud for music on-the-go. The straight, dual entry 4 foot cord includes an inline volume control. A convenient carrying case provides protective storage and the small, medium...

Koss KE29-I ICE NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WITH IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL

Koss KE29-I ICE NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WITH IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL

Koss KE29-P PINK NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WITH IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL

Koss KE29-P PINK NOISE ISOLATING EARBUDS WITH IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL

CUSTOM FIT CREATES PNEUMATIC SEAL THAT PRODUCES DIRECT ACOUSTIC FOR MAXIMUM BASS PERFORMANCE AND CLEAR HIGHS LESS DISTORTION EVEN IN THE MOST DEMANDING LOW POWER PORTABLE APPLICATIONS IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL ADJUSTS SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL REPRODUCES ALL 10 AUDIBLE OCTAVES INCLUDES GLOVE BOX CARRYING CASE AND SILICONE EAR CUSHIONS (S,M,L) FOR CUSTOM FIT