KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

SMS-EB-BLK - STREET by 50 Professionally Tuned In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Black

Take it to the street. Bring your music with you in luxurious style with STREET by 50 In-Ear Headphones. In-line Apple control mic cord for tangle free streetwear and transport, plus a professionally tuned 11mm driver and 6 silicone passive noise cancelling tips ensure a comfortable ride no matter where your music takes you. The STREET by 50 wired in-ear headphones feature crystal clear sound,...