Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

SMS-EB-BLK - STREET by 50 Professionally Tuned In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Black

Take it to the street. Bring your music with you in luxurious style with STREET by 50 In-Ear Headphones. In-line Apple control mic cord for tangle free streetwear and transport, plus a professionally tuned 11mm driver and 6 silicone passive noise cancelling tips ensure a comfortable ride no matter where your music takes you. The STREET by 50 wired in-ear headphones feature crystal clear sound,...