DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

SMS-EB-BLK - STREET by 50 Professionally Tuned In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Black

Take it to the street. Bring your music with you in luxurious style with STREET by 50 In-Ear Headphones. In-line Apple control mic cord for tangle free streetwear and transport, plus a professionally tuned 11mm driver and 6 silicone passive noise cancelling tips ensure a comfortable ride no matter where your music takes you. The STREET by 50 wired in-ear headphones feature crystal clear sound,...