Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

“ Those earphones are very nice, strong tight bass, mids are detailed but a bit lacking, highs are very smooth. Soundstage is ok, but I don't have much experience on it (worse than IE8 for sure). I love the warm sound, and it really reveals low quality compressed songs. The build fells fragile. I mostly use it at home, and I had no problems with it. They are very comfortable, but they stick out...” --yliu

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I.  These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch.  Each have their own strenghts, like Westone does a bang up job of creating high end sound in an over the ear wearable IEM, V-Moda has some seriously well built headphones that have a very nice sound and the Audio Technica...” --DaddyMojo