Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

“KLIPSCH'S XR8i <<Samson Z55                 Review Index                                 TBA>>   INTRODUCTION Klipsch is a company that really doesn’t need an introduction.  From its beginnings in the...” --thatonenoob

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“A honest IEM for listening without any analitical purpose. The sound is great, which is perfected by the amazing isolation and comfort, turning the sound even more enjoyable.   It´s also very easy to fit in and take out.   I live close to a bar and with this fone and some white noise I hear nothing. Just fall asleep.   I heard someone saying the sound is thin and the volume...” --Ander

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

With the Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones, a good seal minimizes outside noise also known as noise isolation and allows you to enjoy your music at lower, safer volumes. Extremely affordable, high-performance Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones go above and beyond what you’d expect from the stock earbuds that come with your MP3 player or music phone.

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

“ I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good...” --Shloogle

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

“ Hi guys, this is my first review. So plz be easy on the replies thx.   So the Reference S4s........   BASS: Boomy out of the box, but after some burn-in, it is more recessed and like i said, it feels tappy compared to my TF10s. MIDS:Rather recessed, a bit of nonexistent feel, but isn't HIGHS:Harsh and lightly piercing. Burning-in shall solve this though SOUNDSTAGE:...” --Tommy1001

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...