Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

“KLIPSCH'S XR8i <<Samson Z55                 Review Index                                 TBA>>   INTRODUCTION Klipsch is a company that really doesn’t need an introduction.  From its beginnings in the...” --thatonenoob

Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

“Kit Impression Review: Klipsch R6 in-ear headphones   TLDR:  - Warm, smooth sound signature; large bass body with proper seal (using large included tips, smaller tips fall out of my ears) - Lower bass is thumping with good attack, dynamic impact and extension. Middle and higher end bass are significantly boosted and quite heavy, which may translate into muddy or bloated...” --Kitmellow

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“A honest IEM for listening without any analitical purpose. The sound is great, which is perfected by the amazing isolation and comfort, turning the sound even more enjoyable.   It´s also very easy to fit in and take out.   I live close to a bar and with this fone and some white noise I hear nothing. Just fall asleep.   I heard someone saying the sound is thin and the volume...” --Ander

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

With the Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones, a good seal minimizes outside noise also known as noise isolation and allows you to enjoy your music at lower, safer volumes. Extremely affordable, high-performance Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones go above and beyond what you’d expect from the stock earbuds that come with your MP3 player or music phone.

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Klipsch X20i Earbuds with Mic and Playlist Control for iPod/iPhone/iPad-Silver/Black

“--   For my 50th Head-Fi Review, it is my pleasure to introduce the X20i, Klipsch’s newest IEM Reference Flagship.   http://www.klipsch.com/products/reference-x20i-in-ear-headphones   ***All photos taken by me, no stock photos from Klipsch were used***           *Specs*   Driver Design: KG-2625 AcuPass(R) Two-Way Driver...” --BloodyPenguin

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.