Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“A honest IEM for listening without any analitical purpose. The sound is great, which is perfected by the amazing isolation and comfort, turning the sound even more enjoyable.   It´s also very easy to fit in and take out.   I live close to a bar and with this fone and some white noise I hear nothing. Just fall asleep.   I heard someone saying the sound is thin and the volume...” --Ander

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...

Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

“Just got a pair of the R6's and I'm actually quite impressed. But like every earphone I've tried it's not perfect. (klipsch x11, s4, senn ie800's, jbl synchros s200, akg k376)  As someone who plays percussion I have deep appreciation for detail & accuracy. I want a snare drum to sound like a snare drum. I want cymbal crashes to sound like cymbal crashes. But anyway, you get the...” --shadow82x

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

As one of the world's smallest and lightest headphones, the luxurious Klipsch X11i is their finest achievement in headphones to date. Inside each museum-grade package lives a pair of superior audiophile headphones with tangle-free cords, a three-button remote for control over music and calls, and patented oval ear tips in multiples sizes to ensure maximum noise isolation and comfort....

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Klipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphones

“These were one of my first high-end earphone purchases, and it did not disappoint.   Before buying, there are a few things to consider regarding the Klipsch Image range.  I was looking at the X5 and the X10, as both had good reviews.  I ended up buying the X5 for the following reason: 1: it was cheaper 2: it was slightly heavier than the X10 3: the X10 is rumoured to be a bit biased on the high...” --s0126471