Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...

Panasonic rp hje 130

Panasonic rp hje 130

There is an old saying that says everything is all about presentation, and these new RP-HJE 130 earbuds from Panasonic definitely follow that very well. As far as the earbuds themselves go, they are your standard pair of earbuds for listening to your favorite tunes and probably work very well. The real attraction here though is in the packaging. With these earbuds packaged up to look like a...

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K In-Ear Earbud ErgoFit Design Accoustic Precision Control System (Black)

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

Panasonic RP-HJE70 High Performance Earbud Headphones with Hard Carrying Case

“ own it as a gift from friend..almost no mid..” --nekoni

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I.  These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch.  Each have their own strenghts, like Westone does a bang up job of creating high end sound in an over the ear wearable IEM, V-Moda has some seriously well built headphones that have a very nice sound and the Audio Technica...” --DaddyMojo