Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

“ Hi everyone, here's my first (brief) review of the MG6 Pro In-ears by Future Sonics..   First, i'd like to note that Mr. Marty Garcia (CEO FutureSonics) is a complete gentleman, he took time to answer ALL my questions on phone and emails too! That's rare and heart warming.. - a far cry from Sensaphonics where i encountered a completely rude rep, and Ultimate ears that won't answer or...” --SammyDplus

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

For Use: • iPod®, Zune®, MP3 Digital Media Players • Playstation®, GameCube® & most other game systems • Laptop Computers • Portable DVD Players Features & Specifications: • MG5™ Proprietary Dynamic Drivers • 20Hz - 20,000Hz TrueTimbre™ Response • 32ohm Impedance • Sensitivity 112db @ 30Hz/1mW • Up to 30db...

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

mg5pro™10mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, feature our mg5pro™ 10mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg5pro™ dynamic speakers, designed & manufactured by Future Sonics, are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering warm, full range audio for use on Stage, in the Studio & with personal media players. mg5pro™ Ear Monitors...

Future Sonics mg6pro

Future Sonics mg6pro

mg6pro™ 13mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, celebrating 25 Years, now feature our NEW mg6pro™ 13mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg6pro™ are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering full range audio w/ natural hi-end sparkle, warm mids and a low-end frequency response no two, three, four or more way balanced armature earpiece can...

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Soak up the sound with Klipsch Custom-1 Noise Isolating Earphones. These high-performance, yet affordable, earphones make it possible to achieve that "front row, center stage" feeling anywhere and everywhere. Custom-1 earphones utilize dark gray patent-pending Contour Ear Gels that are anatomically designed to accurately fit inside the human ear canal. Because ear canal measurements...

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

“I recently bought a pair of Klipsch S4A because of their glowing reviews on certain tech websites. I figured I'd finally try out a Klipsch product to see what they sounded like. Overall, I don't mind them, but there are some LARGE issues with these IEMs.   I gave the S4s a 20-ish hour burn period before I began to analyze their sound quality. Before the burn in, I did a bit of...” --DirtyHarry98

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones