Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Soak up the sound with Klipsch Custom-1 Noise Isolating Earphones. These high-performance, yet affordable, earphones make it possible to achieve that "front row, center stage" feeling anywhere and everywhere. Custom-1 earphones utilize dark gray patent-pending Contour Ear Gels that are anatomically designed to accurately fit inside the human ear canal. Because ear canal measurements...

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

“I recently bought a pair of Klipsch S4A because of their glowing reviews on certain tech websites. I figured I'd finally try out a Klipsch product to see what they sounded like. Overall, I don't mind them, but there are some LARGE issues with these IEMs.   I gave the S4s a 20-ish hour burn period before I began to analyze their sound quality. Before the burn in, I did a bit of...” --DirtyHarry98

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...