Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Today's tech-connected kids listen to MP3 players, videos, portable game devices, DVDs and in-vehicle entertainment systems through earphones, often for hours at a time. ETY-Kids safe-listening earphones are engineered to limit sound output while maintaining Etymotic's well known sound quality. By controlling the earphones, it is not necessary to restrict the volume setting on the...

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222

Etymotic Research HF3

Etymotic Research HF3

“ When considering the wide range of IEMs out there I was fairly perplexed when it came to making a decision, it's the classic "headfiier's dilemma." Nobody wants to miss out. I've owned a number of headphones and the HF3s are your best bet for outstanding IEMs under $200, not to mention their customer service is unbelievably helpful (especially you Charlene!).    Bass/Fit: There...” --Racer24

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Ruby)

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Ruby)

Etymotic's 5th generation of high-fidelity in-ear earphones has finally arrived. The HF5 delivers a near-perfect music experience, even in high surrounding noise conditions. Like Etymotic's earlier generations of in-ear earphones, the HF5 is built on superior noise isolation, so you experience total sound immersion when listening to your music. The HF5 is compatible with all iPod...

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

“let's keep this short, simple and sweet-just like the earphones being reviewed.   Why are these things so good?? could it be the superb balance between lows, mids and highs? or the excellent isolation, that lets you enjoy your music at lower volumes while not skipping any of the details?? Are they deserving of the near-legendary status that has kept these phones relevant in today's $1000...” --dxps26

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch