Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum

In-ear stereo headset Introducing HiDefDrum +Microphone™ by Atomic Floyd™ HiDefDrum are the headphones for music lovers with something to say. These mini works of art pair World Class acoustics with dual-filter technology, so every note you hear and every word you speak is pitch-perfect. Good looking, great sounding, clear talking. Welcome to the New State of Sound.

Atomic Floyd HiDefJax

Atomic Floyd HiDefJax

Manufacturers Description: HiDefJax rugged, tactile styling and gut-grabbing deep bass sound, will send music lovers into a frenzy. Noise isolating design, WideBody acoustics and stunning looks, deliver a heady mixture that transports you to a higher state of music consciousness. Welcome to the New State of Sound.

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts

“Atomic Floyd are a relatively small British based company that not many people have heard of. They continue to sell their products through as few authorised dealers as they feel necessary which means that the £200 price rage for these is pretty much what you're going to have to pay if you want to have your socks blown off by these little gems.   First Impressions: As I opened the parcel...” --smithamb

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Atomic Floyd Twistjax

Build to provide max bass and max treble the twistjax were intended to replace my battered Sony ex75 in ears. They are the same build with a plug in ear with an acoustic bass chamber for hammering the soft tissue of the outer ear. The bass chamber is made of "acoustic steel" which gives a very solid look. At first the highs and lows are amazing and you hear pumpy basses with sparkling...

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Soak up the sound with Klipsch Custom-1 Noise Isolating Earphones. These high-performance, yet affordable, earphones make it possible to achieve that "front row, center stage" feeling anywhere and everywhere. Custom-1 earphones utilize dark gray patent-pending Contour Ear Gels that are anatomically designed to accurately fit inside the human ear canal. Because ear canal measurements...

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

“I recently bought a pair of Klipsch S4A because of their glowing reviews on certain tech websites. I figured I'd finally try out a Klipsch product to see what they sounded like. Overall, I don't mind them, but there are some LARGE issues with these IEMs.   I gave the S4s a 20-ish hour burn period before I began to analyze their sound quality. Before the burn in, I did a bit of...” --DirtyHarry98

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones