Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I.  These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch.  Each have their own strenghts, like Westone does a bang up job of creating high end sound in an over the ear wearable IEM, V-Moda has some seriously well built headphones that have a very nice sound and the Audio Technica...” --DaddyMojo