KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

Rhines Custom Monitors Stage 5

“ Intro:   I’ve listened and owned many Universal and Custom IEMs made in the US (JH Audio, Westone, Aurisonics), Asia (Tralucent, FitEar), but I realized I don’t have many European IEMs (EarSonics) or even a CIEM, at least until the name Vision Ears came up in a PM thread with Mimouille (I slightly blame you for this bro) and I saw the Vision Ears/Rhines/Compact Monitors thread. But...” --VisceriousZERO

rhines Stage CIEM

rhines Stage CIEM

Highest quality custom in-ear monitors handcrafted in Germany. Founded by Germany's first professional CIEM researcher and engineer since 1998, creator of the legendary Stage series for Compact Monitors, Felix Reinsch. The team consists of multiple active musicians, graduated audiologists and true audiophiles.