Black Stereo Earphone Headphones For SanDisk Sansa, Samsung, Sony Ericsson & Any Other 3.5mm Headphone Audio Device!

Compatible with: Samsung: SGH-F700, SGH-F490, SGH-A867 Eternity, SGH-G810, SPH-M800 Instinct YP Series YP-K3, YP-K5, YP-P2, YP-S5, YP-T10, YP-T55, YP-T7, YP-T8, YP-T9, YP-U1, YP-U2, YP-U3, YP-Z5A, YP-Z5FA, YP-Z5FQ, YP-Z5Q, YP-Z5Z SanDisk: Sansa View View 16GB, View 32GB, View 8GB Sansa Clip Clip 1GB, Clip 2GB, Clip 4GB Sansa Connect Connect 4GB Sansa C100 series C140, C150 Sansa C200 series...

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970