Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“I bought these around half a year ago, and have finally come to a decision on how I feel about them.   First off, I paid $70 for these on amazon. At the time, I thought this price was a little lofty, but I figured that "you get what you pay for."   After I bought these I was both pleasantly surprised and hugely let down. The first quality that I noticed was the beautiful mids and...” --hyperhead

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously distorts and breaks up under the slightest push, but I will say they have some decent mids. Unfortunately, thats not exactly what I was expecting. The gina "N" on your chest really isnt needed, or...” --tevbax

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Whether you're running, biking, or boarding, iSport Immersion won't fall out and leave you behind. It's right there with you providing a secure, comfortable fit with its revolutionary SportClip design. Plus, it won't interfere with helmets, glasses or goggles. The Pro Sound Isolating Eartips ensure a tight seal blocking out water and leaving in that deep, pulse-pounding...

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

“Intro rant If you are like me then you are probably looking for earbuds that stay in your ear and don't fall out. You want something durable with good sound quality. I was very skeptical of buying these earbuds after contacting the company about their specifications. When I asked what the tech specs were and since they claim to be water resistant I also asked what their IPX rating level...” --boxfox

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

The Turbine PRO High Performance In-Ear Speakers w/ ControlTalk by Monster Cable, features a low mass, ultra-wide bandwidth driver for superior accuracy. The all-metal construction cancels unwanted resonance for pure sound, while the Pro Sound SuperTip with advanced construction provides maximum sound isolation. Living up to Monster Cable's standards, the rugged construction of the In-Ear...

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Life is Too Short to Listen to Bad Headphones These days, we spend a lot of time listening to music with headphones. Every minute you spend enjoying your music should be the best it can be, but ordinary headphones can't deliver the rich dynamics, full range, and emotional impact of your favorite music. Sound So Incredible, We Had to Call Them In-Ear Speakers Monster Turbines truly deliver...

Monster Turbine Pearl In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine Pearl In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine Pearl combines elegant pearl styling with exclusive technologies for a look every bit as stunning as it sounds. And when you listen with Turbine Pearl, you'll find yourself getting excited about your music all over again. The clarity, definition and detail you'll hear will leave you astonished at how new everything can sound. Of course, comfort is important so you not...