Audio Technica ATH-CK100PRO | Triple Balanced Armature Inner Headphone (Japan Import)

“The following is taken out of its context from my review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/687962/asg-2-ck100pro-and-ue900-reviews-the-dysfunctional-family I just thought that the CK100Pro deserved a review here. I don't own it but have auditioned it extensively over about 8 days. Though I just might buy it later...   CK100Pro: The Sheldon Cooper of iems Contrary to the warm...” --MoonYeol

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

If you want earbuds that will give you crystal clear audio at a great low price, the Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds is your choice. With a 20-20,000 Hz frequency response, gold plated connector, and a comfortable fit that provides maximum sound isolation, the ATH-CK303M Earbuds are an incredible value.

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

The Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds give music lovers an amazing listening experience. With an incredible 5-24,000 Hz frequency response and 10.7 mm drivers, the ATH-CKM33 pump out crystal clear audio normally only found in very expensive earbuds.

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970