Torque Audio t103z

Torque Audio t103z

“ For anyone who has read any of my previous reviews on the KRK-KNS 8400, Shure SRH-940, Sennheiser HD448 or Sennheiser PX360, this beginning piece may seem redundant to you.  However, I think it is important to include.  I like to start off by giving the reader a tidbit about my previous audio experience in an effort to put my words into a useful perspective and empower them as a...” --R-Audiohead

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

Main FeaturesManufacturer/Supplier: Victor Company of Japan, LimitedManufacturer Part Number: HAEB75AManufacturer Website Address: www.jvc.comBrand Name: JVCProduct Model: HA-EB75Product Name: HA-EB75 EarphoneMarketing Information: Multi-adjustable, splash-proof ear clip earphone for sport, featuring a neodymium driver for powerful sound and bass boost. Sports ear clip earphone with adjustable...