Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“They sound nice and have lot of bass..   the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will....       The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a bad one or something but  i listen loud and these get worse treble the louder you play them... sometime i want to throw them aways it hurt...     I try to run them...” --bonami2

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

High Quality, Durable, MARSHMALLOW HEADPHNE,BLK

Westone ES50

Westone ES50

The Westone ES50, designed by musicians for musicians, is the premium in-ear monitor for live stage performances or for the serious audiophile. The ES50’s purity of sound penetrates your entire being; five masterfully tuned balanced armature drivers satisfy even the most critical ear. The proprietary flex-canal body makes this and all ES musicians’ monitors the most comfortable...

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

“  Introduction      Having had extensive experience with the previous Wood series of JVC, FX500 and FX700, I was exited to see what the company had planned for this next iteration. They introduced FX650 to replace the FX500 and FX750 to replace the FX700, in addition to announcing the new flagship, FX850. Thanks to user James444, I was able to hear all 3 IEMs of...” --Inks

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

“ I personally prefer the sound of the "Westone" series to the "UM" products.  I use my IEM's for listening to pre-recorded music.  The sound of the UM series is very good, but the WESTONE 4R is the closest I have come to the sound of my FOCAL speakers.  While the sound was pleasing when using the COMPLY foam tips, the UM56 custom tips took  everything up a level. ...” --psych_major

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200