JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750

JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750

“I`ve had these for about 2 months now so I think I have a pretty good idea of what they are all about.  Before I started using them, I let them burn in for about 100 hours.  Previously, I owned a pair of Sennheiser Momentum IEMs and a pair of Shure 215s.  These are far better than either of those two.  These really make my commute more bearable.    These are...” --FiveYears

JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs

JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs

“the wire is average and nothing to boast about ( huge failure point) the headphones sound decent and have very deep bass. the fit and comfort with stock plugs suck horribly  ” --Emmett62

GR07 Classic Maroon

GR07 Classic Maroon

“These headphones are amazing and exactly what I was searching for. I've tried Shure E5/Westone 2, Shure SE315, Sennheiser CX400ii, Etymotic HF3's, Apple In Ear's, and VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition. They are very close to the BE's, but I will get to that later. What I was searching for is and IEM that fit this criteria: Over the ear comfort Wide Soundstage Detailed Good low end, but not boomy Foam...” --rtaylor76

JVC HA-FXD60

JVC HA-FXD60

“I spent about 20 bucks on these earphones. That said, I wasn't expecting a lot from them. The overall appearance is nice. The all metal design will appeal to some people. But the design is where the biggest flaw hides. The earbuds stick straight into the ear. When you walk they bounce up and down. This creates a wobbly sound. I am using the largest cushions that came with the phones. They...” --SexyDrZaius

JVC HA-FR201

JVC HA-FR201

“Purchased from futureshop 3 years ago, (futureshop doesn't even exist anymore), they literally outlasted the store. I bought these for 15$ , and at the time i was really into bass. I thoroughly enjoyed the bass on these for comparison i'd say they have the sound signature / quality of Dre-Beats but at 15$. Used em for the first two years of university, until water damaged the mic. Even then...” --stereosun

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

VSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds

“The Vsonic GR06 is the little brother of the legendary Vsonic GR07 that are highly praised here on Headfi, but is it tall enough to compete with earphones of his price range nowadays?   My answer will be, huuuuuuuum...pretty much yeah.   The GR06 have so much exciting aspect that make them stand out from the over crownded earphones market that it still impose themself as a solid...” --Nymphonomaniac

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“The bass is very good for the price and the driver size. The sound however, could be improved further by equalization. The highs are suprisingly good but these headphones are lacking a bit of the mids. These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, allowing up to long hours of use. However, I can still remember the time I took these headphones out of the box, they sounded awful....” --ryanwee9889

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

GR07 Classic Silver

GR07 Classic Silver

The GR07 Classic is the 3rd iteration in the famous GR07 series. Like the previous iterations, it retains the monitoring sound quality at that it is known for. The GR07 classic brings to the table more variety of colours as well as lower price point so that more people could enjoy it. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH THE SILVER COLOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER COLORS PLEASE CHECK THE...