JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

“I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not.   Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I have a personal preference. So with over 100 hours of burn in and a pain staking few days getting used to them I feel I can now review and asses the fx750's with brutal honesty.   Well lets...” --dnun8086

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

Sennheiser OMX 90 Style Series Clip-On Earphone with Volume Control

“The build quality of these earphones are perfect: from the very first time you hold a pair of these in your hands you know that they won't fall apart any time soon. But this build quality leads to some issues: the housing is pretty heavy and this can make the use of these clip-on styled headphones pretty uncomfortable for some people. Noise canceling isn't really good but keep in mind that this...” --Maniello

Sennheiser IE800

Sennheiser IE800

“After reading glowing reviews of both of these in ear monitors I was still unable to decide which one would be right for me so I bought both, first the Shure and a few weeks later the Sennheiser. I already own the JH Audio 16 Pro, Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro, HiFi Man HE-500, Sennheiser  HD 650, Shure SRH940 among others. My music files are all in FLAC format and I play them through an...” --Art inTampa

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

“  Introduction      Having had extensive experience with the previous Wood series of JVC, FX500 and FX700, I was exited to see what the company had planned for this next iteration. They introduced FX650 to replace the FX500 and FX750 to replace the FX700, in addition to announcing the new flagship, FX850. Thanks to user James444, I was able to hear all 3 IEMs of...” --Inks

JVC HA-FXD80

JVC HA-FXD80

“ Background I'm not sure where to start with these. My last pair of IEM's were the Vsonic GR06's and they were some fantastic $60 IEM's but unfortunately one of the driver housings cracked in half due to my brother leaving them dangling from a car door when he went on a trip and despite my best efforts to weld the plastic back together; it didn't stay together without falling apart. I...” --bfchang

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“The bass is very good for the price and the driver size. The sound however, could be improved further by equalization. The highs are suprisingly good but these headphones are lacking a bit of the mids. These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, allowing up to long hours of use. However, I can still remember the time I took these headphones out of the box, they sounded awful....” --ryanwee9889

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

Sennheiser MX500 Lightweight In-Ear Headphones (Blue)

Sennheiser MX500 Lightweight In-Ear Headphones (Blue)

These small headset provide you with full-bodied stereo sound with powerful bass response. They feature ultra-lightweight design for comfortable musical enjoyment, cool metallic look, delivering superior sound reproduction. The volume control is built into the cable, And the convenient carrying box that fits easily into your pocket.

Sennheiser CX95 Lightweight In-Ear Stereo Headphone with Noise-Canceling

Sennheiser CX95 Lightweight In-Ear Stereo Headphone with Noise-Canceling

The CX95 are high quality, noise-isolating ear-canal-headphones with a very balanced sound and the highest possible sound resolution. They feature a short cable, perfect for using a mobile phone or MP3 player with a remote control and/or microphone. The included 1-meter extension cable allows it to be used with a player carried in your pocket. The unique shape of the housing ensures that these...