Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“The bass is very good for the price and the driver size. The sound however, could be improved further by equalization. The highs are suprisingly good but these headphones are lacking a bit of the mids. These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, allowing up to long hours of use. However, I can still remember the time I took these headphones out of the box, they sounded awful....” --ryanwee9889

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

“  Introduction      Having had extensive experience with the previous Wood series of JVC, FX500 and FX700, I was exited to see what the company had planned for this next iteration. They introduced FX650 to replace the FX500 and FX750 to replace the FX700, in addition to announcing the new flagship, FX850. Thanks to user James444, I was able to hear all 3 IEMs of...” --Inks

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

“ I purchased these headphones (ear buds) on my way into work yesterday after desiring something that works - and, hopefully a bit better than my Skull Candy Ink'd ear buds (which have one dead channel) and better than my Sennheiser in-ear ear buds that, for some reason, are no longer producing a nice level of bass - mainly a lot of higher frequency screeching.   After fighting...” --wje

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

JVC HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds

High Quality, Durable, MARSHMALLOW HEADPHNE,BLK

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

The Turbine PRO High Performance In-Ear Speakers w/ ControlTalk by Monster Cable, features a low mass, ultra-wide bandwidth driver for superior accuracy. The all-metal construction cancels unwanted resonance for pure sound, while the Pro Sound SuperTip with advanced construction provides maximum sound isolation. Living up to Monster Cable's standards, the rugged construction of the In-Ear...

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479