Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon's Exercise Freak in-ear headphones are the ultimate, super-lightweight, sweat proof, wireless fitness headphones that perform the way you do. Listen to your favorite music & answer calls without the inconvenience of cables getting in the way of your workout. These headphones have been tested by frequent exercisers and found to be the most comfortable and provide the most secure...

JVC HA-FXD80

JVC HA-FXD80

“ Background I'm not sure where to start with these. My last pair of IEM's were the Vsonic GR06's and they were some fantastic $60 IEM's but unfortunately one of the driver housings cracked in half due to my brother leaving them dangling from a car door when he went on a trip and despite my best efforts to weld the plastic back together; it didn't stay together without falling apart. I...” --bfchang

JVC HA-FXD60

JVC HA-FXD60

“If you want it, just buy it. It worth every penny! ” --MikeZhong

JVC HA-FXD70

JVC HA-FXD70

Fixed directly to the driver unit to the tip of the enclosure to improve the acoustic characteristics. JVC HA-FXD70-B

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones at the online Apple Store.

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

“  Introduction      Having had extensive experience with the previous Wood series of JVC, FX500 and FX700, I was exited to see what the company had planned for this next iteration. They introduced FX650 to replace the FX500 and FX750 to replace the FX700, in addition to announcing the new flagship, FX850. Thanks to user James444, I was able to hear all 3 IEMs of...” --Inks

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

“full and detailed review here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714564/denon-ah-c300-iem-review ” --xkonfuzed

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

“I bought these a year ago while on vacation at the Cabin for a month, after finding out I left my Shure SE210's on the couch while packing! I was at Best Buy, so not exactly the ideal place to be shopping, but it's slim-pickings in Alaska lol I wasn't going to pay more than $30, and most of the stuff I actually was interested in were iSheeple's iPhones, so I wasn't going to risk trying out a...” --Formula350