AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“these are ok, i just bought them. They have the same dynamic musical presence as their on-ear, the Q-460. Construction is all plastic, but the cable seems flimsy. same as the Q-460s. I guess these are the compromises concerning the lower lines of the q-series.    ” --hanglee65

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“When I received these earbuds I was not expecting much. I read reviews on the FX1X and FX3X, and both were laced with caveats. The few posts I found on the 101s said (more or less) that they were the least riddled with problems from the XX product line. In the end, I purchased them on a whim to have a pair of "fun" iems. First Impressions: The packaging is a royal pain to open. It's nigh...” --adevriesc

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ These shiny, luxurious little in-ear monitors that come in a very exclusive box sure feel very expensive in terms of look and feel. They shells attach behind your earlobes and rest comfortably there. This is the most comfortable in-ear headphone I've worn.    They can be driven from an iPhone as well as an amp, sound will not be any different.    The sound of these...” --Lan647

JVC HP FX500

JVC HP FX500

JVC has released its cool and stylish wooden earphones HP-FX500 which delivers excellent sound quality and appropriately absorbs excessive vibration thanks to the use of a wood dome diaphragm manufactured by thinning a birch material into a dome shape.

JVC HA-FXD80

JVC HA-FXD80

“ Background I'm not sure where to start with these. My last pair of IEM's were the Vsonic GR06's and they were some fantastic $60 IEM's but unfortunately one of the driver housings cracked in half due to my brother leaving them dangling from a car door when he went on a trip and despite my best efforts to weld the plastic back together; it didn't stay together without falling apart. I...” --bfchang

JVC HA-FXD70

JVC HA-FXD70

Fixed directly to the driver unit to the tip of the enclosure to improve the acoustic characteristics. JVC HA-FXD70-B

JVC HA-FXD60

JVC HA-FXD60

Fixed directly to the driver unit to the tip of the enclosure to improve the acoustic characteristics. JVC HA-FXD60-W

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FXC50 In-Ear Headphones at the online Apple Store.

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones (Black)

“I bought these a year ago while on vacation at the Cabin for a month, after finding out I left my Shure SE210's on the couch while packing! I was at Best Buy, so not exactly the ideal place to be shopping, but it's slim-pickings in Alaska lol I wasn't going to pay more than $30, and most of the stuff I actually was interested in were iSheeple's iPhones, so I wasn't going to risk trying out a...” --Formula350