Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)

“With DAC ONLY Pros: Clean light weight look and feel.  Best sounding headphone so far.   Sounds well balanced. Comfortable to wear and lightweight   Cons: 1$ more than the above earbuds. Audio sounds muffled and “echo-y”  [I am frantically checking my audio cables thinking something is wrong…. This sounds too horrible] Mids – as muddy and muffled – (4/10)...” --HardTraxX

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Black/Mint Green)

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Black/Mint Green)

“ Well... Sound comes out...   ” --JonnyRocket