J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Yamaha EPH-20

Yamaha EPH-20

“These buds came from amazon I was simply looking for something more suited to the bass head genre of music that really packed a punch. True these do pack a punch but to be very honest with you all they only pack a punch. The bass is actually extremely poor, there is a difference between punch and tight punch. The bass in these gives a punch that makes your ears rumble but the actual detail and...” --Hawkinssa

Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

“I really like this earphone because it gives you wonderful sound quality at a reasonable cost. When I started listening to all the songs on my laptop with this earphone and also all of the smooth jazz, it was as if the whole world was cut off because of the noise cancellation. I use it on the airplane and I couldnt hear the tons of babies that were on the plane .   I tried it with three...” --SandyMan

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...