Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

T-PEOS 3Way Hybrid Premium Sound Earphone H-150

T-PEOS 3Way Hybrid Premium Sound Earphone H-150

“T-PEOS is known for their creativity and at times unique sound.  They have truly been pioneers in the hybrid market.  The H-150 marks their first hybrid with a combination of dual dynamic and single balance armature drivers.  This combination provides the listener with a unique listening experience and something that is a touch different than many other hybrids on the market. ...” --faithguy19

T-Peos Altone200

T-Peos Altone200

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images     PREAMBLE   SWP Shinwoo (http://swpshinwoo.com/) is a Korean electronics company founded in 1986 who started developing earphones in 2012, changed their company name to T-Peos in 2013, and at the same time launched their first 3 way hybrid IEMs.  Their focus is on quality...” --Brooko

T-Peos Altone250

T-Peos Altone250

“ INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300 and Altone200 IEM. @EmpJ from CTC Audio heard about my interest and reached out to me to organize a U.S. tour for the T-PEOS Altone250, which is the mid-tier product in the new Altone lineup. Thanks...” --nmatheis

T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM

T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM

“T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with H300). This time a sample unit was arranged via CTCAudio. , they're T-PEOS's distributor in North America (both are sponsors at head-fi and CTCAudio, the members are @mobyn and @empj) ) Altone 350 is the...” --svyr

T-PEOS B-100

T-PEOS B-100

“ About myself: http://www.head-fi.org/t/674373/story-of-a-new-reviewer-kimvictor   So, I'm used to reviewing more high end things, and I don't have much experience with lower end iems. However, when I bought the T-PEOS H-200, I was given a B-100. I was too busy with H-200 till recently, when I tried the B-100. I was surprised, in a good way. So here comes my review:   I'll...” --kimvictor

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.