Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Noble 3

Noble 3

“Firstly, I'll plagiarize an adage I see around this site often: “I am no audiophile," but I love critically listening to music and searching for the most enjoyable sound possible within my budget. After careful review of the competition in IEM's, I ordered these units. During their transit I received the most helpful reviews possible from member ih8tickets, who owns the Noble 3c. I echo many of...” --MrNick

Noble 4

Noble 4

“  ” --DigitalFreak

Noble 5

Noble 5

“[Originally posted at Basshead.Club]   Crystal clarity, smooth presentation, layered bass, and expressive mids are all hallmarks of this exquisite 5 Balanced Armature receiver IEM from Noble Audio. Noble 5 In the Box Noble 5 Earpieces Crush proof carrying case Cleaning tool 2 audio bands 12 pairs of ear tips (2 types of single flange, double flange, and foam, 3 sizes of...” --Luckbad

Noble 6

Noble 6

“  (copied and pasted from the thread)     Intro                     Noble Audio is the new brain child of John Molton, who is known around these parts as the Wizard. Formerly of Heir Audio, his CIEM designs are usually his calling card. However, his initial universal-fit 4.Ai and 3.Ai, and 5 designs saw a...” --eke2k6

Noble Audio 3C

Noble Audio 3C

“I'm listening to these through a Schiit Modi DAC and Schiit Asgard 2 amplifier (totally overkill for these, but I was listening with DT990's before). I listen mostly to CDs which I own and rip securely, in addition to Spotify's subscription-quality streaming.   I'm not very experienced with reviewing headphones, but I will say this: These are my first CIEMs, and with this I purchase...” --Baldoak

Noble Audio 3S

Noble Audio 3S

Three balanced-armature silicone CIEM from Noble Audio.