J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“They sound nice and have lot of bass..   the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will....       The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a bad one or something but  i listen loud and these get worse treble the louder you play them... sometime i want to throw them aways it hurt...     I try to run them...” --bonami2

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

“ I purchased these headphones (ear buds) on my way into work yesterday after desiring something that works - and, hopefully a bit better than my Skull Candy Ink'd ear buds (which have one dead channel) and better than my Sennheiser in-ear ear buds that, for some reason, are no longer producing a nice level of bass - mainly a lot of higher frequency screeching.   After fighting...” --wje

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC/Victor FX700

JVC/Victor FX700

“   I’m not going to waste your time talking about accessories, fit, packaging, what songs I listened to or any other boring stuff because frankly none of that stuff matters when it comes to the JVC HA-FX700’s.  The only thing that matters is the unbelievably good sound coming from these, so without further adieu-   The sound: MASSIVE.  That’s the first thought that comes...” --shotgunshane

JVC HP FX500

JVC HP FX500

JVC has released its cool and stylish wooden earphones HP-FX500 which delivers excellent sound quality and appropriately absorbs excessive vibration thanks to the use of a wood dome diaphragm manufactured by thinning a birch material into a dome shape.

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

“  Introduction      Having had extensive experience with the previous Wood series of JVC, FX500 and FX700, I was exited to see what the company had planned for this next iteration. They introduced FX650 to replace the FX500 and FX750 to replace the FX700, in addition to announcing the new flagship, FX850. Thanks to user James444, I was able to hear all 3 IEMs of...” --Inks

JVC HA-FXZ100 In-Ear Headphone

JVC HA-FXZ100 In-Ear Headphone

“ These must have been designed with some singular purpose in mind. They did not sound right to me in terms of balance, dynamics and detail. Very bass heavy. A lot of technology but ergonomics and fit suffer imo. I like the attempt and the price of these and recommend for those who like to investigate the extremes of bass heavy sound. They might be just what you're looking for, Give 'em a try, ” --thelostMIDrange