Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

“First of all, my favourite genres are Progressive Roch/Metal and Classic, that's important to note for this review, because these IEMs are very specific. If you want a good all round package sound-wise and overall, look elswhere; the Fischer Audio Silver Bullets are uncompromisingly about the sound of drums and electric guitars! Their major weakness lies in their thin and flimsy cable. It's...” --AlfredKeppler

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio Tandem

Fischer Audio Tandem

“     Fischer Audio Tandem   I was recently able to hear a loaner pair of Fischer Audio Tandem’s and was so impressed, I ended up buying a pair off another head-fier.  The FA Tandem is a dual micro dynamic driver phone, which retails for $130.     It comes with a velveteen pouch and abundant selection of tips.  I often prefer pouches for...” --shotgunshane

Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM

Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM

“When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto.  I took note of some good sounding < IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest headphone store - to tide me over till I went custom, so the idea went. (I totally agree with |joker|'s 9.2 assessment of SQ on the DBA 02 mkii, fyi)   As it turned out, they...” --exsomnis

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Specifications : - Frequency range : 10-20000 Hz - Sensitivity : 104 dB - Impedance : 16 Om - Input power : 60 mW - Length of a cable : 1.25 M - Color : black / silver. - Set : ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3