Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

JH Audio JH 11 Pro

JH Audio JH 11 Pro

“ I bought these to upgrade from my UE triple fi 10 pro's.  I LOVED the Triple fi's, but wanted to go to customs for greater bass response and isolation on stage.  (i'm a bass player).  The first thing I have to say is that I was kind of torn between UE and JH Audio, but after dealing with both companies now I have to say that if the products are equal in quality, and I think...” --loverbuggy

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

“ The JH13 Pro was my first purchase of high-end personal audio equipment so it's difficult for me to provide a fair comparison (prior to purchasing them, I was listening to iPhone earbuds), but I can safely say that I couldn't possibly be happier with my purchase.     The process of getting the impressions made was painless (albeit a bit expensive in the San Francisco Bay Area), and...” --WKHarmon