Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle

“            Michelle is made in higher level of exterior design by 3D-printing technology and hand craft than previous Siren series. This feature definitely appears from the nozzles tilted by about 10 degrees than normal iems helping users to insert stably and deeply into canals and get comfortable fit. However, you might use smaller size ear cap because of...” --MrOTL

Comply Custom Wraps

Comply Custom Wraps

“Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say something old that has been put to new use - Comply has been selling a special foam wraps called the ‘Soft Wraps’ for custom hearing aid for a while now. The idea is that, by sticking a piece of soft...” --ClieOS

Comply T-100 Standard Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-100 Standard Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply Foam Tips are a premium earphone upgrade that comfortably seal the ear canal to provide high levels of noise isolation and retention. They are made from unique breathable memory foam that is activated by body heat and becomes ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Once inside the ear, this foam will expand to create a seal, funneling pure sound into the ear canal, enhancing the...

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Delivering amazing comfort through a spherical shape, Comfort Ts-200 tips are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and stay-in-ear fit — so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-400

Comply Ts-400

Delivering amazing comfort through its spherical shape, Comply™ Premium Tips Ts-Series are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and a customized stay-in-ear-fit… so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-500

Comply Ts-500

Product Description Comply™ Foam Tips Ts-Series use specialized memory foam with a new spherical shape that allows earphones to comfortably rest in the ear. 30-times softer than the factory supplied silicone tips, Comply™ Foam conforms to the ear canal and remains secure, so active lifestyles won’t miss a beat. Ts-Series Special Features: Spherical Shape: Provides improved...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

“   I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH Audio's JH-13 Pro (now Freqphase) IEMs at Canjam 2009 was nothing short of a revelation for me. As a matter of fact, the experience was so far from anything I had to compare it with that I ended...” --mikemercer

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

JH13v2 Pro Performance Series Universal IEM

JH13v2 Pro Performance Series Universal IEM

“This is my first review on head-fi - please forgive me some flaws. I am aware the pictures are not very good, but I only have my old handphone available for pictures currently.   Introduction: It was close to Christmas when the good folks of AV One in Singapore organized an product launch event for the new JH Audio Perfomance Series of their new universal versions of the JH13v2, JH16v2...” --BartSimpson1976

JH Audio 10X3PRO

JH Audio 10X3PRO

Jerry Harvey's in-ear headphones are miniaturized works of innovative audio art. A perfect example of JHA's balanced armature sonic advantages is the 3-driver array found inside the JH 10X3 PRO. Exquisitely tuned crossovers deliver naturally balanced, seamless music reproduction and precise detail definition throughout all frequencies along with the kind of dynamic range extension...