Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle

Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle

“            Michelle is made in higher level of exterior design by 3D-printing technology and hand craft than previous Siren series. This feature definitely appears from the nozzles tilted by about 10 degrees than normal iems helping users to insert stably and deeply into canals and get comfortable fit. However, you might use smaller size ear cap because of...” --MrOTL

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Enter the Stage! Dual driver system (balanced armature) Upgrade possible at any time Stage 1.2 is available in two different versions (transparent and beige)

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Top class dual driver InEar with exceptional dynamic and sound. Two drivers (one for the low/mid frequencies and one for the high frequencies) in each earpiece will give you an extraordinary performance with crystal clear high frequencies combined with tight and precise bass Due to the specially selected drivers this InEar creates a headroom at the low end that usually would not be...

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Studio sound meets In Ear - ...enter the next Stage! Extremely precise and linear sound - three drivers and a crossover with parts of absolutely close tolerance makes the Stage 3 sound perfectly balanced No matter where – stage, studio or for your portable player: Stage 3 will make you get addicted to sound...!

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Cable: replaceable due to miniature plugs (gold plated) Lenght: 1.38 m Shell: acrylic Technology: Three-Way-System with four drivers Sensitivity: 120dB SPL at 1mW Frequency: 10 Hz - 19 kHz Impedance: 20 Ohm ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Four balanced armature drivers and a complex crossover create lowest bass,...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

“   I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH Audio's JH-13 Pro (now Freqphase) IEMs at Canjam 2009 was nothing short of a revelation for me. As a matter of fact, the experience was so far from anything I had to compare it with that I ended...” --mikemercer

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

JH13v2 Pro Performance Series Universal IEM

JH13v2 Pro Performance Series Universal IEM

“This is my first review on head-fi - please forgive me some flaws. I am aware the pictures are not very good, but I only have my old handphone available for pictures currently.   Introduction: It was close to Christmas when the good folks of AV One in Singapore organized an product launch event for the new JH Audio Perfomance Series of their new universal versions of the JH13v2, JH16v2...” --BartSimpson1976

JH Audio 10X3PRO

JH Audio 10X3PRO

Jerry Harvey's in-ear headphones are miniaturized works of innovative audio art. A perfect example of JHA's balanced armature sonic advantages is the 3-driver array found inside the JH 10X3 PRO. Exquisitely tuned crossovers deliver naturally balanced, seamless music reproduction and precise detail definition throughout all frequencies along with the kind of dynamic range extension...

JH Audio JH 11 Pro

JH Audio JH 11 Pro

“ I bought these to upgrade from my UE triple fi 10 pro's.  I LOVED the Triple fi's, but wanted to go to customs for greater bass response and isolation on stage.  (i'm a bass player).  The first thing I have to say is that I was kind of torn between UE and JH Audio, but after dealing with both companies now I have to say that if the products are equal in quality, and I think...” --loverbuggy