Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

“   I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH Audio's JH-13 Pro (now Freqphase) IEMs at Canjam 2009 was nothing short of a revelation for me. As a matter of fact, the experience was so far from anything I had to compare it with that I ended...” --mikemercer

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Visang ro1

Visang ro1

In ear monitor headphones.

Visang RO3

Visang RO3

The R03 is an up-market professional-level earphone from well-known Chinese manufacturer ViSang. With quality materials used all-around, the build of the R03 is as venerable as the sound. Metal shells and a Cu-Ag alloy cable ensure longevity while the 10.7mm dynamic driver delivers crisp, powerful, and engaging sound. A uniquely patterned cable sheath provides flexibility and reduces cable...

Visang VS-K1

Visang VS-K1

VS-K1 is a tri-band silver-line balanced-ear ,cavity use all-metal cutting process excellent resolving power, high elongation, low-frequency elastic density superb, Naiting sound is a highthe quality of the HI-FI headphones.It is suitable for all kinds of music to listen and popular vocal jazz rock.

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

ViSang VS-R02 InEar Hi-fi Noise Isolation Ear-Buds Earphones

Visang R02 is an earphone with equilibration. The high, medium, and low frequency distribution is average. It works well and grabbed a frequency and not to influence another frequency. The sound is up, good clean and fresh. This earphone sound great for the price. Their sound quality easily compares with products costing 2-3 times as much. Isolation and comfort levels are also very good. A...