Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Snuggbuds Fusion

Snuggbuds Fusion

Our Fusion model provides a "full range" of sound, with excellent highs, mids, and lows in these speakers. Fusion for SmartPhone comes with a full-control mic for iPhone, fabric, tangle-free cord, and 90-degree gold-plated sport jack. Note: this microphone also works with other SmartPhones that accept direct-connect 3.5mm jacks, but click control function may not with all SmartPhones.