Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

These Sport Headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. plus they sound great.

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Skylon flight metal 3 way adjustable Sport headphones, have a radical new design aimed at athletes and Audiophiles. All metal, lightweight, 3-way adjustable for different size ears.