Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Soak up the sound with Klipsch Custom-1 Noise Isolating Earphones. These high-performance, yet affordable, earphones make it possible to achieve that "front row, center stage" feeling anywhere and everywhere. Custom-1 earphones utilize dark gray patent-pending Contour Ear Gels that are anatomically designed to accurately fit inside the human ear canal. Because ear canal measurements...

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“ I have a detailed video review of these earphones, so if you're thinking to purchase a pair, please do watch the video. (: ” --deguess

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Engineered for Android smart phones, the Image S4A headphones let you experience the arena anywhere. Backed by six decades of audio excellence, the S4A headphones let you control both your playlist and your phone calls with a single-button remote + mic and powerful customization via the Klipsch Control app for Android. And with the headphones’ patented oval tips, you can enjoy your...

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

“ I am not going to try to describe the sound of these IEMs. I am new to the audiophile world, and don't have the appropriate training to give anyone a good description of their sound. I am sure that there are plenty of posts out there that can help with that!   That being said, I love the sound of these phones, but I hate everything about the cable. It is very stiff (a property that has...” --dayh8