ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong