Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Sakar Noise Isolation Isolating Reduction Canceling/Cancelling Sealing 3.5mm Plug Stereo Earbuds/Earphones/Headphone for iPod/MP3

Once you switch to noise-isolating ear-bud comfort headphones, you'll never switch back! Theres nothing like standing in a noisy crowded subway, oblivious to the amateur trumpet player 10 feet away, because youre listening to your own personal musical symphony in a soundproof block of space. The silicone sleeves provide a huge upgrade in comfort over traditional in-ear headphones, while...