H2O Audio Surge Contact 2G Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic

H2O Audio Surge Contact Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic combines our leading waterproof speaker technology with an innovative in-line waterproof microphone, allowing you to stay connected while you submerse yourself in sound. Pair your iPhone, Droid, Blackberry or other music enabled phone with an H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband and you'll never have to worry...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong