Gorilla Ears AT5

Gorilla Ears AT5

“ Company Name: Gorilla Ears Company Website: http://www.gorillaears.com Gorilla Ears FAQ: http://www.gorillaears.com/faq.php Headphone Model: Gorilla Ears AT5 Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): Custom In Ear Monitors Frequency Range: 20Hz-18Khz Impedance:  25 Ohms @ 1Khz Sensitivity:  117db @ 1Khz Isolation: 28db ± 2db Material: Acrylic Warranty:...” --whitedragon551

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong