Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

“ Comparing the new Energy Sistem E214 vs SoundMagic PL-30 vs Meelectronics M6-Clear (Westone UM3x also commented on) According to the company's website, this new IEM comes in various colors. The Black model is the E212, Blue is the E214 and so on. All the Energy Sistem models in this line look to have the same components, just made with different color bodies, and different colored...” --willyc32

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong